Canine Behavioural School Inc offers online enrolments for all levels of training.
After completing an enrolment form, you will be able to make a secure payment online (see our fees) using PayPal (please note, you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment). Your enrolment is not accepted or recorded until you have made payment.
You will receive a confirmation email at the end of the enrolment process. Please check your spam folder or add [email protected] to your address book to ensure you receive the introductory emails.
You will receive an email from us about a week before term starts with further information about training.
Most new students commence in Bronze. In some circumstances (i.e. successful completion of another force-free training course), students may begin in Silver. Please contact us if you are unsure in which course to enrol.
Enrolment cancellation policy: A full refund, minus a $5 administration fee, will be given if we receive written or email notification no later than seven days before the commencement of class. No refund is applicable after this.
New Student Enrolment
- For new student enrolments (this includes a copy of the comprehensive Train at Home Guide)
Enrolment for Term 1 2018 is full and closed. Our next intake will be Term 2. Please refer to our term dates.
Existing Student Enrolment
- For existing students.
Enrolment for Term 1 2018 opened on 20 November 2017 and closed on 12 December 2017. Please refer to our term dates.
- Bronze level is for beginner dogs more than 16 weeks of age who have been fully vaccinated or with evidence of appropriate titre testing.
- Silver level builds on the behaviours already learned in Bronze
- Gold level adds to your understanding and skills and allows dogs and their guardians to truly develop as a partnership.
- Diamond level is a mixture of games, solid learning principles and a chance to have fun with the knowledge you have gained in other levels.